|Date Posted||Job Title||Location||Job Function / Department||Requisition #|
MiTek Inc. is an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity, M/F Veterans, People with Disabilities, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, tribal affiliation, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, disability status, medical condition, genetics, pregnancy, or any other considerations under federal, state, or local law.
- If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
- MiTek Inc. participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. Learn more.
- Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers, please click here. OLMS Fact Sheet, Learn more.
- MiTek Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Culture & People Services at 503-226-7611. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- SidePlate Systems is a Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that MITEK INC. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. MITEK INC. expressly disclaims any implied, quasi, or oral Recruiting Fee contracts and will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee without a signed written agreement. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, the submission of such resumes shall be deemed completely gratuitous and MITEK INC. explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, may be used by MITEK INC. in the ordinary course of its business.